I absolutely love Thai food and especially hot & spicy foods as well 🌶 – why not make a combo?
About 6 years back, I found a recipe that ignited my passion for this recipe and boy was it spicy and delicious!
This recipe will not only be delicious, but such an easy meal to whip up on a whim!
- 1 package GF Brown Rice noodles (either pad thai or spaghetti noodles)
- 6 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 6 tbsp Coconut Aminos (soy sauce as alternative)
- 1-2 tbsp Red Pepper flakes (based on your heat preference)
- 1/2 cup Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 2 Cups Mixed Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 bunch Cilantro (for garnishing)
- Boil pot of water and cook noodles until tender
- In a sauce pan, turn heat on medium-high and cook the red pepper flakes, sesame oil, and avocado oil for 2 min
- In a separate big bowl, pour in the maple syrup & coconut aminos and stir
- Strain the infused oil into the big bowl with the maple syrup & coconut aminos and stir together (either save the leftover red pepper flakes or throw out)
- While the noodles are still cooking, sauté the veggies in the same pan that the oil was infused in until the veggies are tender
- Once noodles & veggies are done, (strain the noodles) pour into the bowl with the oil, maple syrup, and coconut aminos mixture
- Fold the sauce, veggies and noodles until everything is covered in the sauce
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as my family does!! If you end up making this, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can feature your creation in my stories!
Much love & positive vibes 🤙🏽